space150 is excited to share our speaking proposals for South by Southwest 2016 that are now live in the PanelPicker for your voting pleasure…
- Deep Web & Dark Social: Is Anything Really Private – Greg Swan & Marc Jensen
- Text is Dead: Emerging Visual Languages Online – Greg Swan & Nick Mastodon
- Embrace Data for an Algorithmic Content Strategy - Craig Key
- How Digital Can Solve Racial Disparity - Elliott Payne
- 5 Signs, Steps & Benefits of Nonstop Courage - David Denham
- Kill Your TV (spot) - Craig Key
- Family Values at Work? F*ck Yes. - Erinn Farrell & Billy Jurewicz
- Kill Procurement: Find the Right Agency in 6 Weeks - Erinn Farrell
PanelPicker is a two-step process that gives the SXSW community a voice in what conference sessions they would like to see at the March 2016 event. After the entry process, the public has the opportunity to weigh in on the decision by voting “yay” or “nay,” and leaving constructive feedback.
This engagement is taken into consideration by the conference organizers in selecting the final panel selections (30% public vote, 30% SXSW staff, 40% Advisory Board).
If you think these have what it takes, we would love your support! Vote today!
Disclaimer: I am a member of the SXSW Advisory Board but do not have sway over any speaking proposal of which I’m affiliated. So all the more reason you should give us a vote!